Friday, April 24, 2009

Earth Day/Earth Month

Earth Day was a couple days ago...Did you do anything special? Do you do anything special in your household all the time that is good for the enviroment?

About a month ago I purchase "The Green Bag" from local grocery store.....about 5......and I am happy to say that I am doing pretty good at remembering to take them with me when I go shopping but admit that I forget when I am just running up for a couple things. I did put one in the car so that when I do make these unexpected trips that I have one already with me. The store also takes off 5 cents for each bag that you bring with you to use...so that is really nice. The morning of Earth Day I stopped at the store and picked up some Green Works cleaners with the intention of using them to clean that day after Blake went to school. Unfortunately Mike went to work before I remembered to get them out of the car. But I did use them yesterday and aside from what Mike said (waste of money, they dont' work) they worked just as well as any other cleaners I have used. I will be buying these from now on. :)

1 comments:

Kristy said...

Hello -
Hope you are doing well! I ran into your Mom at church yesterday. I didn't realize we went to the same church. I also got to see Peggy and Mike. They were there too. The women's club at the church had a Pasta Dinner after 5:00pm mass. That was when I saw your Mom and Peggy. It was so nice to see her. She looks great. I didn't realize your Mom lives so close to me. So, no excuses - next time you are in town visiting her, give me a call and come visit me! Love You!