Thursday, July 30, 2009

What I've Done

Here are the layouts I have done in the past week, it felt so good to get some scrapping time in. I feel like I haven't scrapped in ages ( well it has been a few weeks) With Lizzy and George here I have just been preoccupied with everyone else. But now that they are gone for a few weeks I am hoping to have more time to scrap. This first one is of Steve and his girlfriend on the sailboat waiting to head out on the lake to see the fireworks on the 4th of July. Then there's Ramon and Blake from January sledding across the street...gotta love having hill right across from your house. Then there's Lizzy, George, Ramon and Blake in the barn at the family reunion Saturday. Then Blake with a sparkler that Ramon found in his room. Then one of Ramon opening some of his girfts this past christmas. And the last 2 (yes it's a 2 pager...shocking I know..LOL) is from the 4th of July out on Hess Lake watching the fireworks. Thanks for looking!















































1 comments:

Suzanne said...

Great LOs Donna! I may just have to lift the 4th of July one! ;) I think it's hard to get a lot of scrapping done in the summer.