Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween

Well, dd is out of the bath and hre hair is dry...I am taking pictures as we go in getting ready for halloween...the eye liner didn't go so well, took alot for her to trust me. Her under clothes are in the dryer (yeah I know, nothing like waiting till the last minute right) We just need to make her hair crazy and lipstick. She is going to look fantastic and I can't wait to do a layout. Mike is stopping to get bobby pins for her hair. Dinner is almost ready...Italian Wedding soup....smells fabulous. DS's costume is easy. All he wanted was a mask and he's going to wear black pants and a black hoody that says CEREAL Killer on it and it has a skull and cross SPOONS, too. Need to get a picture of them together. We are going to go to town to trick or treat as most folks around here have left for the winter, then we might head over to DS's school as they are going to have some games and other activities! Well, I think that is it for now. Have a great day! ;)

1 comments:

Suzanne said...

You know I've NEVER had eyeliner on? I hope they had fun, can't wait to see your LO. Love the "cereal killer" with the spoons. I'm going to have to tell ds about that one!