Saturday, May 16, 2009

6 years ago

I married a great guy 6 years ago today. Our wedding though small was memerable...it was supposed to be a 15 minute service and I laughed for the first 9....LOL I was so nervous and I tend to laugh when I am nervous. But he stood there and waited for me to get a grip. To this day he tells anyone who will listen about that day. I am so glad he's got a great sense of humor. He took me out to dinner tonight(with Ramon and Blake) to the chinese resturaunt in town...one of my favorite places to eat. It wasn't planned..just a sort of a last minute thing. He's my best friend and I know I can tell him anything...from he's driving me nuts or that one of the ladies on the scrap board said something funny.......I love you Mike! See you in 6 years! ((HUGS & KISSES))

2 comments:

Eryn said...

Congrats Donna and Mike! Woohoo!!

Suzanne said...

Happy Anniversary and Congratulations!