Thursday, November 13, 2008

Blog Tag

Well, I have been tagged by Tara. I have to post 7 facts about myself and in return list 7 people to do the samething on their blog and Tag 7 people of their own! Any facts at all.

here are my facts:
1. I love to buy a new purses. It's an obsession. Ramon would hate when we would be shopping and would go by the purses, he would say: Not Another Purse..you don't need another one. LOL

2. I HATE FEET: I hate to touch them...anybodies.GROSS!!!!!

3. OMG....do not touch my knees....they are so ticklish...just the thought freaks me out.

4. I used to be a type of Body Guard for my friends...I was the one who would fight their battles if they had a problem with someone wanting to hurt them. I would step in and take care of it. Most of the time it ended with that person backing down, which was nice!

5. I can suck in my neck..it's really gross to everyone but I like freaking them out. If I were to do it now my neck is sore the next day! I am getting old.LOL

6. I collect elephants. I don't know who or when it started. Dumbo is my favorite Disney movie and I know my sister got my a stuffed Dumbo for my 25th birthday and I think that is when it stared. Because I dont' remember gettting or having any before that.

7. I love to go to yard/garage sales and resale shops. I love finding treasures that probably I could live without but when you can get it at a great price it makes it so much better. ;)

Boy that was tough...but I got 7...and now the 7 people that I am tagging are:


Desi
Peggy
Ida
Shannon
Eryn
Deb
Melissa

Can't wait to see your facts!

2 comments:

Tara said...

Cool secrets Donna. Love the neck breathing thing!! :)

Suzanne said...

These were fun to read Principessa. It made me want to put my feet on you and touch your knees! ;) LOL But considering that you have bodyguard tendencies, I'll be a good girl. Aubrey LOVES elephants too.