Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

I just wanted to say that I hope that everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

We had a great day. Watched a bit of the parade. Ate alot of the appetizers, watched a movie, took a nap, ate dinner, played LIFE, Blakes choice, Ramon won. Had pie. Mike did all the dishes and for this I am very thankful. My hands got tore up with all the dishes and cooking I did yesterday. Now everyone is in bed, Ramon and Blake are in her room watching Toy Story, Mike is in our room watching the history channel and am getting ready to go to sleep. I wanted to scrap but my step son left his ceiling fan on (not sure why he had it one in the first place) and the ceiling is 10 feet high and it was just too cold in there. Will have to get the ladder from the shed tomorrow and turn it off. Need to get my Deccember album done before the 1st. : 0

0 comments: