Friday, December 5, 2008

It started out as a good week and has just gotten worse as it went on. Tuesday I got in a fight with my step son Drew. He came home earlier then usual...he got a ride home from his girlfriends mom. This is against his probation. I didn't nkow it at the time. What started th fight was that he allowed his girlfriend into my home...harsh you think...well since the end of August she has owed me an apolige. Neither her or Drew wants her to give it to me. They both know that she isn't allowed her until I get one. She has had over 4 months to do this. She chooses not to. So I was in the kitchen cutting up veggies when she came into my house, "to see Blake" ..doesn't matter what she was there for..she isn't allowed. Don't use my daughter as an excuse to try and get away with something. So about 10 minutes after she left I said something to Drew, I said Drew I am not trying to be a biatch but this..your girlfriend coming in to see Blake or whatever isn't allowed...she is not allowed her for any reason. You both know it. He was in the diningroom by the livingroom and I was in teh kitchen by the stove...a good 20 feet if not more away. Well, he got all defensive right off the bat. Started saying things, I responded. Names were called and I told him to go to his room. He refused. More words were spoken and I told him to get out of my house....pointing to the door. He said I don't pay for anything so this isn't my house it's his dads. I said this is my house and you can just leave..again pointing to the door. He started heading towards the phone which is on a long counter in between the kitchen and diningrom... he looked down at my hand and said as he stepped towards me and puffed out his chest..Oh are you going to stab me know...OMG...I didnt' even realize I still had the knife in my hand. He grabbed the phone saying he was clling his mom and I said no you're not get out and I grabbed the plug and disconnected it. He threw the phone across the kithen and it shattered against the wall. I left the room and when I came back he was looking for the pieces, I took what he had from his hands and he then left the room. I was so scared and shaking so bad. He came back through and then left the house. I went searching for our other phone that Blake plays with to call his dad, couldn't find it, couldn't find my cell either. I fianlly found the other phone and couldn't get through to Mike, then the phone rang and it was Mike asking me what the heck was going on....I just busted out crying. I asked how he knew and he said he got a call from his ex...how did she know...Drew called her...how? He used your cell. WTH he stole my cell phone? Mike told me to call the police and Jim (his house arrest guardian person) I said I wasn't calling the police but would call Jim. Jim showed up and picked up Drew who was sitting outside and they left. Mike got home and we waited. They finally came back and we all sat down and talked. Drew had told Jim that I was jabbing the knife towards his chest. OMG...I couldn't believe what was coming out of his mouth. He also stated that he hated it at our house, that he wakes up every morning hoping to get hit by something on his way to school. He had aslo told Jim that I had direspected him when I said that his girlfriend wasn't allowed her, making Jim think I did this in front of her...Jim agreed that I was being disrespectful and I spoke up....I said...this is totally wrong... How am I vbeing disrespectful... He knows she isn't allowed to be here yet he did. I told him that I didn't even say anything right away, that I waited at least 5 minutes after she left. Jim looked at Drew and asked....so your girlfriend wasn't even here? Drew took along time before answering that one. Drew said he wanted to go back and live with his mom and that he wanted to go to the Grant schools..this is were his girlfriend goes....THIS EXPLAINS HIS OUTRAGE...The talking went on and Drew again spoke of thinking about killing himself. Jim told him that he will discuss this with Drews P/O and maybe see if they can get him into a foster home...or he may think he needs to go to juvie.....this was pretty much the end and Jim left. Mike took Drew to the store and they talked. Drew said taht he was lying about it all, that I wasn't pointing the knife at him in a harmful way at all and that he knew letting his girlfriend in was going to cause a problem. When he got home Mike made him call Jim and tell him what he had said to him in the car. Later I found a letter from him to me on my desk. So much crap comes out of his mouth that you can't believe anything he says..but I took this letter to heart and wrote him one in return. The next morning they had a scheduled appointment with the P/O.

0 comments: