Friday, December 5, 2008

PART 2

Mike and Drew went to their appointment with the P/O. By 10:00 I was hyterical. Jim had to turn in his report from the night before and the knife incident was on it. The P/O has to report that to child services. I am so scared....I don't know what will happen....because of Drews selfish acts, out bursts and lies, now I am going to be looked upon as a bad mother..that they may think my children are in harms way being around me. I have never hurt my children. I am so scared. This is something that I will NEVER forgive my step son for. No matter what the outcome. My one question though is...How come Drews suicide threats haven't been reported...and why is that not as serious as a false knife threat? I have so much anger in me right now...that I wish I could just close my eyes and when I open them this will have been nothing but a nightmare! :(

Please....say a prayer for me. I am so scared and feel so all alone right now.:(

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

I'm sorry you're scared and feeling alone Donna. You're in a tough situation, I pray that all will work for the best. Hang in there! {{{HUGS}}}

Peggy said...

(((Hugs))) It will all work out for the best. I also think you should bring up the suiside since noone else will. He has issues and needs proper care and if you have to be the bad guy then so be it.