Thursday, December 25, 2008

It's Almost that Time Again

In one month it will be my birthday.....42 HOLY CANOLI.....most of my friends celebrated their 40th this year and most of them had surprise birthday parties...I wasn't able to make it to them and I miss that...but I remember many years ago a surprise birthday party that my firends gave me in my own apartment. It was my first surprise party and it was such a great one....we sure did know how to have fun back then. I know I have pictures from it somewhere....I need to dig them out and look at them...wish I could upload them here....that would be a hoot! lol

2 comments:

Tara said...

I just had a small surprise party today that my friend and her kids threw for me. It was so sweet. Thanks for sharing your memories Donna!

Kristy said...

I can remember doing a lot of stuff in that appartment :-)

Yes, good memories!