Tuesday, December 23, 2008

More Snow

I just can't get over all the snow....I am not complaining...I love the snow...it's so beautiful. But it has been snowing everyday since before December started...I am not kidding. I do worry about Mike driving so far in this weather. They have cut back on the road workers and how often they will plow the roads and put ice down. Mike missed work yesterday because they announced on the news that teh roads would NOT be plowed or salted until the afternoon, because it would be pointless. So stay off the roads. What a bunch of BS. So that is my complaint today.

Working on the mini album of Ramon that I am making for my mom....started it early this year but missed placed it...need to make one of Blake too...I also need to make one for Elise but I will combine hers. I am running out of time but I do have until New Years. Made a couple CD orniments for them too.

I can't believe christmas is in 2 days. I did get some wrapping done..not much. Of course as soon as I started Blake woke up...lol Might try to get more done tonight...if she goes to sleep early again.

1 comments:

Suzanne said...

We're getting pounded with snow here too Donna, though it waited longer to start, it is really making up for lost time. We're expecting over 8" on Christmas Day which makes me nervous since our kids will need to travel.