Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas to my family and friends

Well, it's almost over. Hope everyone had a great day. Our day was soo laid back, it was kind of nice. We didn't have to travel anywhere. We had Mikes boys over night and then Mike took them to their moms at noon and the rest of the day was just relaxing...didnt even make dinner...LOL...decided on saving it for tomorrow for when my sister gets here. We just muched on this and that. DD is already asleep so to bed I am heading real soon. Worked on my moms mini album a little bit today...printed up more pics and also worked on my December album....I have alot of journaling to do in it. ACK...You all know how much I just love to journal.....NOT!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

1 comments:

Suzanne said...

Merry Christmas Principessa. Sounds like you had a nice relaxing day. Enjoy your dinner and sister tomorrow.