Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas Eve

I can not believe that tomorrow is Christmas and that I won't be seeing my family. :( But I will be able to see some of them on New Years at my moms. :) Wasn't able to get Mike anything and he didn't get me anything...just cn't afford it. Last year we were supposed to be smart and take a bit of money out of each check so that come christmas we would have no worries.....but this was such a bad year financially taht it just never happened. We have again said that we will do it for next year...I am going to make sure of that. We weren't even able to get my other ss anything...he's 18 so it wouldnt' have been too much anyways....I was hoping we would be able to run out tonight with Mikes bonus check and get him something...but in with Mikes check wasn't a bonus check but a letter saying with the way the economy is...blah blah blah.... I am really sick of this companies BS.....I am hoping that come the new year Mike will start working for his brother and making alot more money...this is my christmas wish.

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Merry Christmas Eve to you too Principessa! I'm sorry to hear the economy has affected you too. We lost so much money this year in an investment deal that I can't even utter the $ amount out loud. I'm looking for a full time job and have an interview on Monday. I'm grateful to still have my house and food on the table. Hang in there! (((HUGS)))

Kristy said...

Merry Christmas as well. I'm sorry you won't be seeing your family until New Year's Eve. I hope you guys enjoy that. My Mom's been so sick. Christmas Eve was good, but it would have been better if she was better. I hope your family is well. Tell your Mom, sisters and brothers I said 'hi'! (Mike and the kids to!!)