Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Years Eve

Another year GONE....can you believe that in less then 24 hours it's 2009....I can't. Where did the year go? I am heading to my moms this evening......Mike, Ramon, Blake, Rosanne and George. I can't wait to see my mom and my sister Elise. I am almost done with the 2 albums I am doing of Ramon and Blake for my mom, just need to embellish...I was hoping to get one done for Elise...but it doesn't look good. Maybe I will just give her the pictures that I printed out for her album...if she wants me to put them in an album I will bring them back home..finish it and then mail it to her. Need to make a couple appetizers for this eveing...artichoke dip and chipped beef dip....yummy. Haven't had either in a long time. Also have to get everyone packed and bathed...going to be one heck of a busy day.

I am wishing all of my wonderful friends and family a safe and Happy New Year. Hope you all have a wonderful evening and I will think of you all at midnight. {{hugs}}

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Happy New Year Principessa! Travel safely and enjoy your family. See you in 2009!

Kristy said...

Hey, call if you are still on this side of town. Would love to see you while you are here!