Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Nice Surprise

When I got up this morning and checked my e-mails I had one in there that was a wonderful surprise. I recieved an e-mail from Emily. As alot of you may know I used to be a nanny before I had my own children...I worked for the R-R's for over 8 years. They have 3 wonderful children Jenny, Emily and David...all in which are in their 20's now...OMG...am I old or what? I started when Emily and David (twins) where born. I had met them when I was a teachers assistant and Jenny was a 2 year old in my class and their mom was pregnant with the twins. They had asked me if I would be interested in coming to work for them when they had the babies and I agreed. I couldn't have worked for a more wonderful family. It has been over a year since I have been in contact with any of them. I have kept in touch all these years..I was able to go to all of their graduation parties from high school. They have met Mike, Ramon and Blake. They are a part of my family. I think of them often. It was so nice to read what Emily has been up to. I need to contact their mom and say hello and wish them well.
I just wanted to share the nice suprise that I got with you. :)

1 comments:

Kristy said...

Wow... I remember them. You really did great with them. Such a good memory, nice of her to contact you. Hope they are all doing well!