Friday, January 23, 2009

Old Friends

So I have been thinkning about my firends alot lately. It's been so long since I have seen them. Since I married and moved across the state it's been really tough. I do keep in touch thru calls, e-mails, cards and such. I was going thru my photos looking for the group picture of all of us from my wedding and I came across these photos from our 5 year reunion. OMG.....has it been 17 years since these pictures...WOW. How time flies. It's so funny that we were such party animals and now we are all married and parents. Never would have thought that would be so when these pictures where taken. I need to find the photo from my wedding. We all looked so good. I miss my friends. {{HUGS}}






3 comments:

Tara said...

Great photos Donna. Looks like a great group of friends you have there!

Kristy said...

Oh my - those pictures are so funny. I showed my daughters that picture of me and that were cracking up!

- HAPPY BIRTHDAY! -
I hope you had a great day and that you and the family are feeling better. Much love to you!!

Eryn said...

Hugs Donna! Your friends will always be there for you even if you are far away! :)

And you have new friends now...some even further away! lol