Monday, January 26, 2009

My Birthday

Yesterday was my 42nd birthday. I can't believe how old I am. But I don't feel old, and I dont' think I look my age. Well, maybe on a bad day! LOL And looking thru my old photos has just brought back so many memories. How crazy my friends and I used to be. Wild I tell ya. It seems so strange to think back and see where you were and where you are now. One thing that blows my mind..even after so many years is that we are all wives/parents. Somedays I can't believe I am a mom. I was a mom long before I was a wife and that is another thing...I can't believe I am married. I remember thinking that my single life and my friends were the best thing. And at the time it was. Slowly we all started getting married...then having kids. And with that came responsibilities. Birthdays used to be celebrated by having parties either at someones home (usually mine as I was the only one that still didn't live at home) or at the bar. Yesterday I celebrated with my family. It was a nice relaxing day and the kids went sledding and I got to get some pictures. It was freezing out and I didn't stay out too long...30 minutes. But I came home and was able to get some scrapping done and I created this layout of Blake playing in the snow yesterday. I think this is one of my favorite layouts that I have done.



2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Happy Birthday Principessa!! I can see why that's a favorite LO...it's beautiful!

Eryn said...

Happy Birthday to Donna!! Woohoo!!