Thursday, January 22, 2009

Colds

Well, everyone in my home is sick....we all have colds. Mike is on his third day of being home sicK. Why are men such babies? For 2 days he's been in bed and just can't do anything...I was sick 1 day before him and am still running the house. The other day Blake broke a mirror...a huge one that connects to her dresser. How did she break it you ask...well it's been leaning against the wall in the hall for almost a year. Yes I have asked dh to put it away several times. It's a very large mirror and very heavy. Well she was messing around by it and it tipped, hit the other wall and shattered. Do you think he got out of bed to help clean it up...NO...I am sick here...was his comment. Not that I was too and still having to do it. He finally came out when all that was left to do is move the frame and vacuum. arrrgggg I couldn't believe how thick the glass was...it was easily a 1/2 inch thick. Okay rant over.

Ramon started gym this week and is complaining about sore abs.....LOL....I said see how out of shape you actually are. Sitting in front of video games isn't exercise. LOL. Blake bought herself 2 Barbie movies with her christmas money. Swan Lake and The Princess and the Pauper. She loves them both and learned to use the remote to play the interactive section. She's learning some ballet steps and learing the songs. Talked to my mom yesterday. Was nice to hear from her. Haven't talked to her since New Years. It's been crazy around here with my sister her longer then expected.

I got to scrap some this week. I am hoping to get some more done today. I can't believe the month is almost over...where does the time go. Oh well...what can you do right. LOL Here are some of the layouts I did.









0 comments: