Thursday, December 11, 2008

Crazy Week

Last Friday someone from child services went to my step sons school to talk to him....didn't find this out until dh got back home from taking him to his mothers. His comment was...Oh someone came today and I smoothed things over for Donna. Smoothed things over for ME? Oh that just frosted my cookies...he's the one that got us into this mess to begin with. So I got a call earlier in the week from a very nice man from child services. We talked for about an hour and a half. I didn't bring up the suicide thing as I didn't want to stir up any other problems..especially after he told me that he feels there is no need for this to go any further. So I thought I would just let sleeping dogs lie.

Went and got our tree today. A really nice one...a white pine. Ramon wasn't thrilled about getting a real one after the last one we had....it was a meany. It was a blue spruce...boy are those painful. But he likes the one we got. It has soft long needles. We also went out to dinner. Had these huge burritos. Delicious. Was nice not to cook even though I made SuzieQ's Corn Chowder. But I started it late and it wasn't going to be ready for a couple more hours and Mike was starving. Fine with me...dinner is ready for tomorrow. :)

Blakes very sick. Every night she procrastinates when it's bed time and usually lasts a good hour. Also usually ending with her tummy is talking...she's soo hungry...she's starving.....oh I forgot to have my snack. Anything. So tonight when she was telling me that her tummy hurt I just thought it was her coming up with a new way to say she was hungry. I should have thought something was up when she fell asleep pretty fast after that. I heard her cough a couple times and then got up and went to the bathroom. I asked if she was okay and she said yes in a sad little voice and went I went into the bathroom she started crying that she threw up all over herself and her bed. Got her cleaned up and put her in my bed and started laundry..sat down and she threw up all over my bed. More laundry. I am sooo tired right now but I want to get this last load in the washer before I head to bed. She's been quiet for the last hour, so hopefully she will sleep the rest of the night. My poor little baby. I hope she gets well quick...we are supposed to go see Santa saturday. :(

1 comments:

Suzanne said...

Yikes glad she didn't eat Corn Chowder so you can't blame the throwing up on my recipe. ;) I hope Blake gets better soon.