Monday, March 9, 2009

Exciting Day

This morning the whole family had to go tot the HD to get their shots and I had to wait in the hall as I was crying when it was Blakes turn, though I was a little tearied eyed when Ramon was getting his too! Blake had to get the most 5, one being a new one that they are going to be making manditory soon. She did great though and after we took the boys to school we tool her to McDonalds to get her a happy meal. We came home and had lunch then it was time to take her to school. We go there and she was making sure I got a picture of her with her Cinderella back pack. I must say she wasn't too excited over the weekend. But by the time we we got there she was thrilled. We went to the office and was then led to her room and she was a few feet in front of Mike and me and only looked back once to see if we were coming. LOL There was no time for pictures when we got to her room as the class was full and the kids seemed ready to go. She went and sat down as Mike and I stayed by the door. She shouted across the room bye and waved..then thought again and ran over and gave us some hugs and kisses. When we went to pick her up, she had forgotten her boots so we went back to her room to get them and I got a couple pics of her.










0 comments: