Thursday, March 19, 2009

Finally

After a couple weeks of working on reorganizing my scraproom, I finally got it done (well, not completely but pretty darn close) I purchased a couple things to help me get better organized. I got a 3 tier drawer for my stamps, inks and spooled ribbons. I purchased a 25 cube shoe rack (got it on clearance from Taget) that I have chipboard alphas, packages of blank cards, stickers, grunge board..pretty much anything that didn't have a home. I also purchase a used cd holder and some empty cd cases to store my acrylic stamps. After all that and having not scrapped in those 2 weeks I got busy and got some scrapping done. Here's what I have been working on.















2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Your daughter is getting so big! Love the stamping on the tree LO and would love to see your shoe rack. I have my reorganized room all designed out...just need the $ to do it.

Lisa B said...

Awesome LOs Donna!!! Love that cleaning your room has you scrapping again!