Monday, March 2, 2009

What a day.....and it's only 10:30 a.m. I finally found a pre-school that Blake can go to...I just need to fill out a ton of paper work. I am feeling so overwhelmed at the moment that I am fighting back tears. Why is it when you call doctor offices that they need to make you feel like an idiot? Our doctors office is about 45 minutes away and I don't want to take the hour and a half drive if they aren't going to help me with what I need. Not to mention the time I will be there waiting for the forms to be filled out.

Some of the questions on these forms (not to mention that alot are repeats) in my opinion are tough to answer...in my opinion my daughter is where she needs to be in her developement but I am not sure about her educational developement...I know she's not stupid, but I am not sure what they want her to know, and they combine things and then they are yes and no questions...yes she can do this but has trouble with that.....and there is NO room to write anything. I am just so frustrated right now....and Mike is NO help in this matter. Especially with him working nights and sleeping all day. I feel like screaming right now.

So that is what I am dealing with right now..I don't remember having to do all this when Ramon was her age...LOL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there Donna...and don't feel so intimidated. They are only trying to get a handle on some things they are capable of. If there are more then one choice in the question but only room for a yes or no answer...circle what she can do then answer yes.

I'm sure she'll do great when she gets there...

Do you think it's the thought of your 'baby' going off to school that has you feeling overwhelmed?

Lisa B said...

Maybe the forms are a way to test the parents and not get information about the child! LOL I'm sure both you and Blake will pass with flying colours! :D